Saturday, September 16, 2006

And you thought I was dead



The girls and I went to the zoo and had a fun time goofing off. I am working 4 days a week so far. Don't have the October schedule yet, so we will see what happens then.

The girls are getting bigger. I have started to put them in cold weather clothes, and much to my dismay have discovered that they are lots bigger/taller then they were last year. It's one of those things where I knew they were growing, but just didn't realize how much.




Mom and Dad were here this weekend and I drug Mom to Super Saturday with me. For those of you who aren't familiar with Mormons it is when the ladies get together and go craft wild. As you can see from the above picture I have been bitten by the Super Saturday Bug. Amanda W. helped me figure out what to do. She suggested the antique-like finish. It came out REALLY nice. Best part is it only too about 30 minutes from start to finish. Since I hadn't signed up for any of the other crafts we left early and went shopping.



Dahlia got her bangs cut this afternoon.



Bobbie got her first bang trimming today.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yep, I remember that trip to the beauty shop. Dahlia fell out of the chair she was sitting in....just before her turn to get the bangs trimmed. And Bobbie cried through most of her trim, too. Such fun! But they sure looked cute afterwards!~